Tuesday 10 February 2015

Re-evaluating Life

There comes a time when you have to have a look at yourself and your blog and decide what you are going to do with it.

For me, these moments are generally spontaneous and have no concrete thought behind them.

I have not, I must confess, been overly successful in my resolutions, but it's a process and I will get there. I reckon if I can say, by the end of this year, that I am better off than when I started, it's a win.

The last month has been a tough one for me. I have been in a bit of an emotional roller-coaster and have not been feeling to well. Therefore, I have not had the energy or desire to do any blogging. (Also cooking and cleaning and looking after my skin, my health or anything else for that matter.)

That is basically why I haven't done any (blogging that is) - No excuses, no apologies. That's life.

But really, what do I want out of this blog?

I do like my skincare and beauty bits, but I do not buy or try out that much so there honestly isn't enough to really talk about a few times a week.

At one point, I started thinking about the blog more commercially,  but then, I don't know, that's not exactly what I want, to be honest.

I think, even though I can't (and don't really want to) share all the details of my rather boring life, I do want this blog to be more of a personal one. A blog about my life, rather than my skincare.

So that's settled then. I will just write randomly about stuff that I find interesting.
It could be about a YouTube channel I like or a website, shop, restaurant or whatever. I like that. It makes more sense to me that way.

I hope you agree.

Let's see what happens.

Have a good week.

Bye.