Friday 9 January 2015

My Foray into Hydraluron




I have been using serums for a while now and I quite enjoy the oils I use as well. I have a few to choose from and they do work quite well.

This year, the Winter has taken a serious toll on my skin and I am very dry and dehydrated. My skin looks dull and the texture is rough and all just bleh.

Part of the reason is that in the last few weeks, I have been feeling quite down and under the weather. This means that I have not been overly kind to my skin.

I am not getting any younger and there is no time to mess around. So, I decided to take some advice from all the skin loving people out there, including Mrs Hirons, and get myself a tube of Hyluronic Acid to help with the moisture issue. Apparently it can attract 1,000 times its weight in water.

I was surprised, when I finally went and bought the stuff from Boots, that it was £16.66, instead of the regular £24.99. I did, however, buy it with points so it was like a gift to myself.

I am very excited to finally add this little gem to my collection and look forward to trying it out and finding our for myself if it lives up to the hype!

I will let you know.

Have you tried it?
How do you rate it?