Friday 7 February 2014

Life Update

I have not blogged in a while, so I thought I would give you a quick update.

Today is my 20 week scan, where Mr C and I will get to have a second look at the little bean, and maybe even get to know the gender. It would be fun to know, but I want to see all the fingers and toes to be honest.

Bean has been kicking up a storm in the evenings. It really likes music (I put my phone on my belly and play YouTube songs - Classical, nursery rhymes, even Dreamworks movie songs - baby really likes one of the Shrek songs)

The nausea is pretty much gone (but every time I say that, I have a nauseous day). I have some serious heartburn and have tried may things to get rid of it , with mixed success.

On the skincare front, I have started using REN products as my skin has become very dry and sensitive, going red with ease. I have not done a review yet, but will be doing one soon. So far, I am enjoying them and am impressed.

wish me luck; it's time to go see the baby!