Monday 8 April 2013

YouTube Update

I continue to love YouTube and all the knowledge, entertainment and wonder it brings to my living room.

I have a few new favourites I felt I needed to mention.

Most of these are beauty or lifestyle channels. All of them are worth watching. The pictures are links to their channels. I really hope they don't mind that I used them.



Meet Sam Chapman and Nicole Haste (Chapman) from the makeup channel, Pixiwoo, creators or Real Techniques makeup brushes. These girls are awesome and I am a total Fan-girl! You must visit their channel and read their magazine.



This is Zoe from Zoella - She's just lovely. This is her blog. You must read it.
This is Louise on Sprinkle of Glitter. She's sweet and funny and knows cool stuff. This is her blog. Oh, and her daughter is adorable!


This is Anna from Vivianna does Makeup. I watch everything she does. This is her blog.
This is Sineady Cady from The Makeup Chair. Her Blog is awesome; perfect for newbies. This is her blog.
This is Meg from Meganisobel. I enjoy her channel. This is her blog, Lips So Facto.
This is Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends. I really like watching this channel; it is as interesting as it is insightful. This is her blog.
If you have some channels you can't live without, and think I should subscribe to, do comment below and let me know.